…go here right now. Then come back here and paste your favorite one into the comments, since I don’t have enough time to read all of them. Dave and I are having a rousing game of Wikipedia Challenge:
- Each player has one computer.
- Together, you agree on a term that you will locate on Wikipedia. Examples (from our game) include: toothpick, Tenacious D, fart, and Rocko’s Modern Life.
- Go to Wikipedia’s home-page.
- Someone yells START and all players click on “Random Article.”
- From there, you may only click links WITHIN THE ARTICLE.
- The goal is to be the first player to reach the decided-upon term.
- You may not type ANYTHING, including Ctrl+F, cheater. And no hitting the back button, either.
That there’s a picture of me dressed up as a Coors Light can for the first annual Chicago Beachathlon a couple of weeks ago, where Whitney in Chicago, now an OFFICIAL LAWYER, was volunteering. Annnd…I’m not bragging or anything, but I’m married to the guy who finished second overall. He won a life-sized plywood surfboard that will be hung in our home when monkeys fly out of my ass.
Also, I made that Coors Light costume from scratch, by hand. I even painted the logo on felt, thus securing my spot in the Awesome People Hall of Fame.
Happy weekend, friends!
***Update: You like how my ponytail looks like a mullet (pronounced “moo-lay”) in the photo of me? It makes the photo even better.***